RAMO PREMIUM SAE 15W-40
RAMO PREMIUM SAE 15W-40 provide excellent protection against wear, long life performance, soot reduction and fuel economy. Value Tech Extra Duty Motor Oils are specifically designed to withstand the rigorous requirements of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines.
Special formulation and advanced additive chemistry provides long lasting protection for both turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel and gasoline engines.
This high performance ois is specifically engineered to meet the manufacturers’ prerequisite for performance, TBN, and balanced low ash requirements.
It is formulated for extended service/extended drain when operated under typical operating conditions and is engineered to help promote fuel economy.
|Viscosity cSt @40 °C||115|
|Viscosity cSt @100 °C||15,50|
|Flash Point , °C||215|
|Pour Point, °C||- 30|
This new oil meet or exceed
- API CI-4 Plus/SL Service Classification as well as the CI-4/SL, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF-2, CF and CD API Service Classifications; Global DHD-1;
- JASO DH-1, and are engineered to meet Caterpillar, Cummins, DaimlerChrysler (Mercedes Benz), Detroit Diesel, Mack (including Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03), MAN, Navistar and Volvo.
- is recommended for use in diesel engines wherever MIL L 2104-G and MIL L 46152-E are recommended;
- wherever Allison C-3 and C-4 fluids and Caterpillar TO-2 are recommended or required;
- is recommended for use wherever the following European approval standards are specified: ACEA E7-04, E5, E3, A3/B4,