RAMO Energy Conserving Synthetic High Performance GL-5 75W-90 Gear Oil
RAMO Energy Conserving Synthetic High Performance GL-5 75W-90 Gear Oil is the ultimate gear oil system meeting all OEM performance targets and provides maximum protection for all gear sets as well as helping to improve fuel economy while promoting longer gear life.
RAMO Energy Conserving Synthetic High Performance GL-5 Gear Oil is a 100% synthetic base oil product coupled with a robust additive system and an improved viscosity modifier to give you a high viscosity index, low pour-point, synthetic gear oil providing reduced friction, fuel savings, better low temperature start-up protection and longer life than most conventional gear oils.
|Viscosity cSt @40 °C||130|
|Viscosity cSt @100 °C||17|
|Flash Point , °C||210|
|Pour Point, °C||- 45|
This superior high performance gear oil is formulated to meet the requirements of
- the American Petroleum Institute’s (API) Service Classification GL-5 and MT-1;
- MIL-PRF-2105E; SAE J-2360: Dana Corp. (including Eaton Axles);
- Eaton 750,000 mile warranty coverage and 500,000 mile oil drain intervals capabilities;
- General Electric D 50E9C; (P&H) 474;
- Mack Truck GO-J Plus;
- ArvinMeritor (including former Rockwell axels) and Rockwell International 0-76-E